Only on when you need hot water
*A16 $1,366, A20 $1,549, A24 $1,733
The Rinnai INFINITY A-Series are continuous flow hot water systems for residential applications. These water heaters produce endless hot water, and unlike electric cylinders, are energy efficient as they are only on when you need hot water.
Four models to choose from depending on your hot water needs (A16, A20, A24, A26*). Use the Rinnai INFINITY model selector in the 'Suitable for' tab to work out which model is suitable for you.
* Model numbers represent hot water capacity, for example the A26 produces 26 litres of hot water per minute at a 25 degree Celcius rise.
• external residential applications only
• mains and medium pressure systems
Hard or acidic water will need to be treated to use this product.
- They are not suitable as a spa or swimming pool heater
- They are not suitable for hydronic applications
- They are not suitable as a gas boost for solar installations, or connection with an iHeat, as the temperature cannot be set high enough—use our HD or EF models instead
Available for Natural Gas or LPG. Specify gas type at the time of purchase.
The following diagram has been provided to assist you in determining where (and if) an external continuous flow water heater can be positioned. If in doubt, prior to purchase, consult a licensed gasfitter.
Clearance below eaves, balconies, and other projections is 300 mm.
* Rinnai recommend 1.5 m to give enough clearance for the pipe work, and to safely expel the flue gases.
Rinnai INFINITY model selector
If the maximum water flow for your household exceeds what is listed in the table for your region, two INFINITY units may be required. Please contact your local gasfitter for a recommendation.