Benefits of a controller:
Rinnai INFINITY installations, when a controller is installed receive an extra two years on the INFINITY warranty.
All controllers come with 10 m of cable.
37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 48, 50, 55 °C (60, 65, 70, 75 °C HD models)
Current range of INFINITY water heaters and controllers:
- A-Series, N-Series, HD-Series, and EF26
- Deluxe bathroom (MC-100V) and Deluxe kitchen (MC-BC-100V) controllers
Discontinued range of INFINITY water heaters and controllers:
- EF250, EFi250, VT-Range, XR-Range
- Wireless controllers (MC502S, MC503S)
Rinnai controllers are not IP rated. The controllers are low voltage (12 V DC) from the Rinnai INFINITY via a cable to the controller. Rinnai does not recommend placing a controller where they will get wet from a shower head, tap or water fixture. They are water resistant, not water proof.
Installations with a Rinnai INFINITY continuous flow gas hot water heater installed, refer compatible water heater models in the 'Tech Specs' section. Each remote controller can be individually programmed, however the water heater can only deliver one set temperature at any time.
Rinnai water controllers cannot be used with Rinnai INFINITY units connected to solar systems, when a Rinnai iHeat is installed, or in a ring main system using N-Series models.
Controllers are water resistant, however, durability is improved when positioned outside the shower recess. All deluxe water controllers must be installed at least 400 mm above the highest part of a sink, basin, or bath.
A maximum of four water controllers (three for the N-Series) can be fitted. Any combination of the deluxe, compact, and wireless* controllers can be used within the following parameters:
• Only ONE master can be installed. This can be a Kitchen Deluxe, Compact, or Wireless* Controller.
• Up to two Bathroom Deluxe Controllers can be installed.
• Fourth controller in any installation must be a Compact or Wireless* Controller.
* The wireless controller is discontinued