Answers from your experts in total home living.
The Symmetry RDV3611 is an improved version of the RDV3610. There are five main differences:
1. Firebox exterior was improved so non-combustible cladding was no longer required directly above the fire.
2. A discrete louvre was added to help dissipate the heat directly above the fire.
3. Burner was improved to help with some sooting issues when it was run on LPG.
4. Outer frame made slightly larger to allow for the outer firebox modifications.
5. Premium flat frame was introduced.