Extended two year warranty if installed with controllers
This is our most efficient continuous flow gas hot water system. Rinnai INFINITY® EF condensing continuous flow gas water heaters effectively capture waste heat from the flue gas through the use of a secondary heat exchanger to help heat the water with less energy.
Hot water capacity
2.3 to 30 litres per minute
• Commercial and domestic external applications
• Mains and medium pressure systems
• Solar installations as a gas boost
Hard or acidic water will need to be treated in order to use this product.
- Not suitable as a spa or swimming pool heater
- Not suitable for hydronic applications
Available for Natural Gas or LPG. Specify gas type at time of purchase.
The following diagram has been provided to assist you in determining where (and if) an external continuous flow water heater can be positioned. If in doubt, prior to purchase, consult a licensed gasfitter.
Clearance below eaves, balconies, and other projections, for all models is 300 mm.
* Rinnai recommend 1.5 m to give enough clearance for the pipe work, and to safely expel flue gases.