Super efficient, super smart
The Rinnai INFINITY N-Series are condensing* gas continuous flow water heaters designed for commercial applications and high hot water demand residential installations.
Available as an external unit (N56kWe) or an internal unit (N56kWi).
- Full stainless steel heat exchanger and internal piping
- Inverted burner → longer service intervals (burner cleaning no longer required)
- Inbuilt control panel, parameters easily set
- Pump connectivity, the N-Series can power and control a circulating ring main
- Inbuilt temperature sensor, unit can run in-series with a circulating ring main
- Pre-mix burner, no gas pressure setting required → very easy gas-type conversion
- Daisy-chain electronic connection, very simple (and low cost) electronic connections
- Powerful fan allows a lower cost common flue to be installed (available ex-stock)
- External commercial and residential applications (N56kWe external model only)
- Internal commercial and residential applications (N56kWi internal model only)
- Mains and medium pressure systems
Hard or acidic water will need to be treated to use this product.
- They are not suitable as a spa or swimming pool heater
- They are not suitable for hydronic applications
Available for Natural Gas or LPG. Specify gas type at the time of purchase.
|Factory preset temp.
||75 °C (can be preset to deliver up to 85 °C)
|N56kWe (ext) code/REU
||INFN56N/L → REU-N3237WC-ZK
|N56kWi (int) code/REU
||INFN56FFN/L → REU-N3237FFC-ZK
|Hot water capacity
||1.5-37 litres per minute. Nominal water capacity is 32 litres per minute at a 25°C rise (1920 L/h)
External unit → forced flue
Internal unit → room sealed forced flue
||Fitted as standard. Frost protection operates automatically, as long as the appliance is connected to the electrical power supply, by activating when the temperature inside the unit drops below 3.5 °C, and turns off once the temperature inside the unit reaches 7 °C.
||Direct electronic ignition
|Ingress protection rating
|Line pressure (min.)
||NG: 1.13 kPa, LPG 2.75 kPa
|Line pressure (max.)
||3.5 kPa (maximum standing pressure under abnormal intermittent conditions is 5.0 kPa).
In the case of commercial metering, (i.e. 35-37 kPa coming in), there may be a requirement to regulate the incoming pressure down).
Normal: 70 W (NG), 85 W (LPG)
Standby: 2.4 W
Automatic Frost Protection: 154 W (external), 150 W (internal)
Nominal operating pressure: 300-1000 kPa
Min. water flow: 1.5 litres per minute (activation flow rate)
||Internal 49 dB(A), external 54 dB(A)
||less than 50 ppm
||Flame failure, boil-dry protection, overheat protection, fusible link, pressure relief valve and combustion fan rpm check
ES: Supplier Declaration of Compliance
||Can an N-Series be used to replaced an older unserviceable Rinnai INFINITY in a bank of electronically connected appliances? Yes, as long as the N-Series is a slave unit and not the master. Refer attached for more information.
N56kWe (external) dimensions
N56kWi (internal) dimensions