• external residential applications only
• mains and medium pressure systems
Hard or acidic water will need to be treated to use this product.
- They are not suitable as a spa or swimming pool heater
- They are not suitable for hydronic applications
- They are not suitable as a gas boost for solar connections—the temperature cannot be set high enough, use our HD models instead
Some people are susceptible to low level noise. INFINITY units operate at around 50-54 dB(A). This needs to be considered if locating an appliance near a bedroom.
Available for Natural Gas or LPG. Specify gas type at the time of purchase.
The following diagram has been provided to assist you in determining where (and if) an external continuous flow water heater can be positioned. If in doubt, prior to purchase, consult a licensed gasfitter.
- Below eaves, balconies, and other projections, min. 300 mm
- From a gas meter 1000 mm
- From an electricity meter or fuse box, min 500 mm
* Rinnai recommend 1.5 m to give enough clearance for pipe work, and to safely expel flue gases