Plumbing World & Rinnai promotion brought to you by Rinnai New Zealand Limited.
- Rinnai New Zealand, 105 Pavilion Drive, Māngere, Auckland
- Plumbing World, 599 Main Street, Palmerston North
Entry deems acceptance of Terms & Conditions:
Purchase any finished Rinnai heating appliance or Rinnai hot water cylinder between the 1st of April to the 31st of May 2022 and you receive one entry in the draw to be in the chance to WIN one of ten trips for two to Rarotonga.
- Entry is valid with the purchase of a finished Rinnai New Zealand Limited (Rinnai) appliance on a Plumbing World trade account by either the account holder or their staff member(s). Trading account with Plumbing World must be within trading terms as of 31st May 2022 to be eligible. Plumbing World commercial contracts are excluded from this promotion. A finished Rinnai New Zealand Limited (Rinnai) heating appliance includes Rinnai gas fires, Rinnai Energysavers and Rinnai Heat Pumps. Purchasers can enter as many times as they wish. A Rinnai heating appliance does not include spare parts, accessories or flueing or frames. Rinnai INFINITY gas hot water systems are excluded from this promotion. The Promotion valid is until the 31st May 2022.
- Winners will be drawn at random and announced at the end of the promotional period. The prize draw will take place on the 6th June 2022. Each winner will be notified by Plumbing World. Limited to ten winners. Approximate promotional prize total worth is $5,000 per person or $10,000 per couple.
- Prize includes the following:
- Return economy flights to Rarotonga, flying Air New Zealand.
- Accommodation at the Pacific Resort Rarotonga
- Included in the prize are the following activities: Dining at Sandals Restaurant, Koka Lagoon Cruises, Dining at Tamarind House, Dining at Waterline Restaurant, Te Vara Nui Over-Water Night Show and Buffet Dinner, Dining at Charlie’s Café & Bar, Dining at Little Polynesian Restaurant, Te Manava Spa treatment, Dining at Sails Restaurant & Bar, Dining at Antipodes Restaurant, and any 2 of these Optional Activities – Jungle Quad Adventure, Raro Buggy, Turtle Sea Scooter Safari or Game Fishing.
- Trip Details:
Travel will be between the 31st August – 6th September 2022.
Transport within New Zealand is included in the prize and will be organised based on location. The promoter reserves the right to modify the accommodation and any planned activities at their discretion.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash or transferred (i.e.: must remain with the original winner). If you are unable to travel during the period stated (31st August and 6th September 2022) or if you do not comply with all the New Zealand and Cook Island government requirements for travel, you will forfeit the prize and another winner will be drawn in the same method.
- All entrants’ personal information will be held by Rinnai and Plumbing World. Entry is deemed to be consent to use the Winner(s) information (name(s) and/or photographs, video etc), given the nature of the competition for reasonable publicity and promotional purposes if required without compensation and copyright will be vested in the Promoter. This then becomes the property of the promoters. Failure to provide all requested personal information may result in the entry being treated as invalid. At the request of the Promoters, all winners agree (without charge) to participate in any promotional activities planned by the promoter.
- The Promoters are not responsible for any stock shortages that may occur during this Promotion. In the event that a qualifying product is out of stock when the customer wishes to purchase it, the customer will be placed on back order for the product. The customer will receive one entry in the draw for the prize with every back order of a finished Rinnai appliance placed by them during the Promotional period.
- The Promoters reserve the right to vary any of the terms of entry applying to this Promotion or to modify, extend, terminate, suspend or reschedule this Promotion at any time at their discretion.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Employees of Plumbing World, Rinnai, and any of their suppliers and immediate families are ineligible to enter. Entrants must be 18 years or over and hold a valid passport. Failure to provide all requested personal information may result in the entry being treated as invalid.
- Entrants are only eligible to win one trip. Winners cannot receive more than one trip.
- Neither the promoter nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) death or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual in which the Promoter has reason to believe has breached these Conditions of Entry or engaged in any unlawful or improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion.
- Rinnai and Plumbing World shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform due to any event beyond its control. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, cancel, terminate or modify or recommence. The promoter also reserves the right to postpone or cancel the event if Covid-19 alert levels restrict travel.
- The Promoters may collect personal information about entrants to enable entrants to participate in this Promotion. If personal information is not provided, the entrant may not be able to participate in/be a winner of this promotion. By entering this Promotion, entrants agree that (A) the Promoter may disclose personal information to its related bodies corporate, contractors and agents for the purpose of assisting in the conduct of this Promotion; and (B) the Promoter and its related bodies corporate may retain and use personal information for future marketing purposes in relation to its products, services and offers including sending SMS messages and emails. The participant has the right to access and correct their personal information and to opt out of receiving future communications from the promoter.