#InstallRinnaiNZ UGC Instagram Competition Terms & Conditions
- To participate in this competition, users must share their installed Rinnai appliance image by uploading it onto their Instagram profile as a post using the hashtag #InstallRinnaiNZ. This competition will run from 1 November 2021 to 11:59PM 10 December 2021 NZST.
- There will be 1 winning entry that will be selected at random, after the competition deadline of 11:59PM 10 December 2021 NZST, which has fulfilled the criteria in 1) above. Entries made after this point will not be counted. The winner will be the owner of the Instagram account that posted the winning entry.
- The contest is open to all residents of New Zealand aged 18 years or above, except for Rinnai New Zealand employees, all contractors and families or anyone directly connected with the organisation, and operators of its brands and concessions.
- The prize consists of 1 x GoPro Hero10.
- If you are chosen as the winner, you will need to provide your full name, email address, contact phone number and home address as instructed at the time of being announced as our winner. Further details will then be provided by Rinnai New Zealand as to how you claim your prize.
- We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Multiple entries per person will be accepted, as long as the entries are photos of different installed Rinnai appliances.
- No refund may be claimed for expenses incurred in participating in the promotion, including in relation to the use of the internet.
- We reserve the right to exclude any entries which we believe to be inappropriate, fraudulent or based on misconduct.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
- The winner will have 1 week to claim their prize from the date that they are announced as a winner. After this time we reserve the right to select a new winner.
- The decisions of the promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By taking part in this promotion, all participants consent to Rinnai NZ collecting, storing and using their personal data submitted with their entry for the purposes of this promotion.
- The Promoter will collect your details only for the purposes of this competition. Pursuant to the Privacy Act, you have the right to access and correct any personal information provided by you. Prize winners may have their names published on the Rinnai New Zealand Facebook or Instagram page and may have their names and photos published for promotional purposes. By entering the Promotion each entrant consents to such publication.
- By participating in this promotion, you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook or Instagram from any and all liability associated with this promotion. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. The information you provide will be used for administering this promotion and for future promotional or publicity purposes at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies, companies, directors, employees shall not be liable in any way under these terms or at law (including, but without limitation negligence) for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize redemption that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in gift value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; or (e) use of a gift.
- Winners may be required to participate in related publicity without further reward. E.g.: be photographed for website/newspaper stories, provide a short statement about their win.
- The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend without notice this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
- This promotion is subject to Instagram’s terms of services which can be found at: instagram.com/about/legal/terms/
- The Promoter: Rinnai New Zealand. 105 Pavilion Drive, Mangere, Auckland 2150
09 257 3800, rinnai.co.nz.
- By taking part in this competition, all participants consent to Rinnai New Zealand using your submitted photos or content. You grant Rinnai New Zealand a non-exclusive, royalty-free, world-wide, perpetual, transferable and sub-licensable right and license to use, modify, delete from, add to, edit, create derivative works from, distribute, publicly display and make available your content, in whole or in part, in any form or media, including without limitation, Rinnai New Zealand operated websites and social media channels. Rinnai New Zealand shall not be required to designate you as the creator or author of the content and does not need to include any references to you on the content that is distributed or used by Rinnai New Zealand.
- You represent and warrant that you are over 18 years of age and are the sole owner of the pictures or content or otherwise have all rights, permissions and consents to distribute or post the photos or content. Your photos or content must be wholly original and not infringe the copyright, trademark or intellectual property rights, privacy rights, or any other legal rights of any third party. Rinnai New Zealand takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any photos or content posted, stored or uploaded by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage.
- You release Rinnai New Zealand, its related entities, respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, business partners and agents and their successors and assigns from any and all liability with respect to whatever manner they use the pictures or content. You agree that Rinnai New Zealand is not obliged to use your photos or content, and you are not entitled to any claim or other relief if Rinnai New Zealand does not use them.
- You acknowledge the use of the content you submitted is without compensation or payment.