Terms and conditions:
1. Entry into this promotion is deemed to be an acceptance of all Conditions of Entry.
2. The Promotion commences Monday 7 June and ends Monday 9 August 2021.
3. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and associated agencies, suppliers, retailers or companies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
4. Entry to the draw is valid with the purchase of ANY eligible finished Rinnai hot water cylinder (excludes Rinnai parts and accessories). These must be purchased on a Franklins Trade Account by either the account holder or their staff member(s). Entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
5. Each entry puts the Franklins account customers into the prize draw. Entry into the draw is valid only on a Franklins Trade Account operated within the agreed Franklins Terms of Trade. The Promoter will draw two winners from the Franklins St Johns branch. The winner of that Trade account will be the owner. The main prize is a $300 NZD Prezzy Card voucher, or a Makita 18V Drill Kit which includes the following items: 1 x DHP482 18V Hammer Drill, 1 x 3.0Ah battery, 1 x standard charger and 1 x Makita carry case. The draw to determine the winner of the main prize will be held at the conclusion of the promotion.
6. Prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash. If the prize cannot be awarded for an unforeseen reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with another of equal value. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation of the prize nor any variation in the value of any prize.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to vary, modify or cancel this offer at any time.
8. All prospective winners will be notified by mail, email or telephone.
9. Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury, death suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered.
10. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual in which the Promoter has reason to believe has breached these Conditions of Entry, or engaged in any unlawful or improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
12. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, COVID-19 pandemic or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, cancel, terminate or modify or recommence the Promotion subject to the approval of any relevant regulatory authority. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, cancel, terminate or modify or recommence the Promotion subject to the approval of any relevant regulatory authority.
13. At the request of the Promoter, all winners agree (without charge) to participate in any promotional activities planned by the promoter and consent to their name and image being used in the Promoters marketing materials.
14. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
15. The Promoter may collect personal information about entrants to enable entrants to participate in this Promotion. If personal information is not provided, the entrant may not be able to participate in/be a winner of this promotion. By entering this Promotion, entrants agree that (1) the Promoter may disclose personal information to its related bodies corporate, contractors and agents for the purpose of assisting in the conduct of this Promotion; and (2) the Promoter and its related bodies corporate may retain and use personal information for future marketing purposes in relation to its products, services and offers including sending SMS messages and emails.
16. The Promoter details; Franklins European Bathrooms, 4-6 Waiouru Road, Highbrook.
17. Your individual privacy: Rinnai New Zealand Limited may receive & collect your personal information for the purpose of this promotion . Your personal information will only be accessed by Rinnai & relevant third parties. You have the right to access & correct your personal information.