Terms and conditions:
1. Entry into this promotion is deemed to be an acceptance of all Conditions of Entry.
2. The Promotion commences at 8am Friday 16 September and ends at 5pm Wednesday 30 November 2016.
3. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and associated agencies, suppliers, retailers or companies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
4. Entry to the draw is valid with the purchase of eligible Rinnai or HJ Cooper by Rinnai appliances (Excludes Rinnai parts, accessories, flueing or fascias). These must be purchased on a Chesters Plumbing & Bathroom Trade Account by either the account holder or their staff members(s). Entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
5. Each entry puts the Chesters Trade account customers into the main prize draw. Entry into the draw is valid only on a Chesters Trade Account operated within the agreed Chesters Terms of Trade. The Promoter will draw one winner from each Chesters store. The main prize package is a shark cage diving experience off Stewart Island during the week of the 13th of March 2017. Accommodation and travel arrangements will be provided where deemed necessary. The Chesters account holder will also receive one 56L Icey-Tek Chilly bin with every five purchases of a Rinnai or HJ Cooper by Rinnai appliance during the promotional period. Limit 100 Icey-Tek Chilly Bins available, while stocks last. The draw to determine the winners of the main prize will be held on Monday December 12, 2016. (15 winners, one per Chesters branch)
6. Prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash. If the prize cannot be awarded for an unforeseen reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with another of equal value. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of any prize.
7. Entry forms are available on the Trade counters at all Chesters Plumbing & Bathroom stores. Participants register once only for the major prize draw and thereafter have their card stamped when purchasing eligible products.
8. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer, unless specified otherwise. The Promoter reserves the right to vary, modify or cancel this offer at any time.
9. All prospective winners will be notified by mail, email or telephone.
10. If any prize winner is under the age of 18years, that prize will be awarded to the owner of that business.
11.Neither the promoter nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered.
12. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual in which the Promoter has reason to believe has breached these Conditions of Entry, or engaged in any unlawful or improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
14. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, cancel, terminate or modify or recommence the Promotion subject to the approval of any relevant regulatory authority.
15. At the request of the Promoter, all winners agree (without charge) to participate in any promotional activities planned by the promoter and consent to their name and image being used in the Promoters marketing materials.
16. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
17. The Promoter may collect personal information about entrants to enable entrants to participate in this Promotion. If personal information is not provided, the entrant may not be able to participate in/be a winner of this promotion. By entering this Promotion, entrants agree that
(1) the Promoter may disclose personal information to its related bodies corporate, contractors and agents for the purpose of assisting in the conduct of this Promotion; and
(2) the Promoter and its related bodies corporate may retain and use personal information for future marketing purposes in relation to its products, services and offers including sending SMS messages and emails.
18. The Promoter details; Chesters Plumbing & Bathroom, Centre, 45 Portage Road, New Lynn,0600 Auckland, New Zealand Phone +64 9 827 1653 Fax +64 9 827 1928