As Auckland moves to alert level 3 and the rest of New Zealand moves to alert level 2, we’d like to confirm that Rinnai is able to continue to supply all products.
At level 3, our manufacturing facility continues to be in operation and our warehouse team will be dispatching orders. Rinnai will ensure that all social distancing guidelines are adhered to. Office-based staff will start working from home.
- Customer services are available to contact between 8.00 am and 5.00 pm. Emails are the preferred communication method during this time. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Subject to Inspection – Please inspect your Rinnai delivery same day, and should you identify damage or items that are not delivered please notify Customer Services on email@example.com or 0800 746624 as soon as possible.
- Customer collections - We have some Auckland based customers that collect appliances and parts from our Auckland warehouse. We will continue to offer this for orders and have set up contactless delivery.
- Technical advice helpline for the Trade will continue to be available as usual.
- The Rinnai showroom will be closed.
- Area Managers - continue to be available to contact if you have any issues, as is Gavin Brown our NZ Sales Manager. Our Auckland-based Area Manager will be working from home while all other Area Managers will continue visits but will book prior appointments.