Rinnai operations at alert level 3
As New Zealand moves to alert level 3, we’d like to confirm that Rinnai is able to supply all products from the 28th April.
At level 3, our manufacturing facility will be back in operation and our warehouse team will be dispatching orders. Rinnai will ensure that all social distancing guidelines are adhered to. Office-based staff will continue to work from home.
- Orders received during alert level 4 can now be dispatched. Please advise if delivery address details have changed.
- Freight – we expect there will be some initial pressure on freight services. Therefore, our lead times for delivery may be slightly longer than usual.
- Subject to Inspection – Please inspect your Rinnai delivery same day, and should you identify damage or items that are not delivered please notify Customer Services on email@example.com or 0800 746624 as soon as possible.
- Customer services are available to contact between 8.00 am and 5.00 pm. Emails are still the preferred communication method during this time. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Customer collections - We have some Auckland based customers that collect appliances and parts from our Auckland warehouse. We will continue to offer this for orders and have set up appropriate social distancing mechanisms.
- Technical advice helpline for the Trade will continue to be available as usual.
- The Rinnai showroom continues to be closed but our reception desk will be manned and our main entrance will be open.
- Area Managers continue to be available to contact if you have any issues, as is Gavin Brown our NZ Sales Manager, and any of your normal contacts who are all connected and working from home.
Let’s continue to all do our part to beat this virus. We wish you and your bubble the best during this time.
Rinnai New Zealand