A Rinnai Fireplace Specialist promotion brought to you by Rinnai New Zealand Limited, 105 Pavilion Drive, Airport Oaks, Mangere, Auckland.
Entry deems acceptance of Terms & Conditions:
Purchase or place a deposit on a Rinnai fire between 1st of July to 30th September 2020 and you receive one entry in the draw to WIN one of 4 trips for 2 to Queenstown.
- Entry is valid with the purchase or deposit of a Rinnai New Zealand fire purchased at a Rinnai Fireplace Specialist between the 1st July to 30th September 2020. This promotion is valid on all current Rinnai New Zealand Limited gas firesas listed below, where the purchase or deposit has been made at one of the below Rinnai Fireplace specialist stores. This promotion is NOT valid for trade customers. Purchasers or those that have placed deposits on more than one fire can enter as many times as they wish;
You can enter by placing a deposit or purchasing the Rinnai fire within the promotional period, but there is only one entry per individual fire. Entry is not included with the purchase of spare parts, accessories, or flueing.
To enter the draw you must:
- Purchase or place a deposit on a new Rinnai Fireplace from any of our Rinnai Fireplace Specialist stores between 1st July – 30th September 2020.
- Complete the online entry form at www.rinnai.co.nz/fire
Entry forms, along with a copy of your proof of purchase or proof of deposit can only be received by Rinnai New Zealand Ltd (“Rinnai”) by way of the Rinnai website www.rinnai.co.nz/fire throughout the period of the promotion.
Valid Rinnai fires include the following models:
- Linear 800 with FlameTech (RHFE0800DF1L, RHFE0800DF1N, RHFE0800SF1L, RHFE0800SF1N)
- Linear 800 with Designer Logset (RHFE0800D1L, RHFE0800D1N, RHFE0800S1L, RHFE0800S1N)
- Linear 1000 (RHFE1000D1L, RHFE1000D1N, RHFE1000S1L, RHFE1000S1N)
- Linear 1500 (RHFE1500D1L, RHFE1500D1N, RHFE1500S1L, RHFE1500S1N)
- Ember 600 & 700 (RDV600L, RDV600N, RDV700L, RDV700N)
- Neo Inbuilt & Neo Freestander (RIB2312L, RIB2312N)
- Compact 2 (RIBF2L, RIBF2N)
- Evolve 1252 (RHFE1252L, RHFE1252N)
- Evolve 952 (RHFE952L, RHFE952N)
- Arriva 752 (RHFE752ETRL, RHFE752ETRN)
- Symmetry RDV3611 (RDV3611ETRL, RDV3611ETRN)
Rinnai will not be responsible for any Rinnai finished products that are out of stock during the promotional period.
Valid Rinnai Fireplace Specialist stores include:
51 Remuera Road, Newmarket, Auckland 1050
Gatmans Mowers & More:
2200 D East Coast Road, Silverdale 0932
Stihl Shop Pukekohe:
16 Wrightson Way, Pukekohe 2120
24 Whiore Ave, Tauriko, Tauranga
PL Gas Appliances Ltd:
66 White Street, Fenton Park, Rotorua 3010
83 - 85 Bourke Street, Palmerston North
95 Byron Street, Sydenham, Christchurch 8023
16 Oropuriri Road, Waiwhakaiho, New Plymouth
Zip Plumbing Plus – Petone:
66 Hutt Road, Petone, Wellington
Promotion is valid until the 30th September 2020.
- Winners will be drawn at random and announced at the end of the promotional period. Each winner will be notified via phone by Rinnai. Limited to 4 winners. Promotional prize total is worth approximately $12,000 (NZD).
Prize includes the following:
Trip to Queenstown:
2 return airfares with Air NZ
2 nights accommodation in Queenstown
2 days car rental
3 course meal at RATA
$500 spending cash
- Winner notification: The winner will be contacted by phone. If a winner cannot be contacted within 5 working days, the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize.
- Trip Details: Travel period from October – November 2020
- If this prize above cannot be offered to the winners, a substitute prize may be offered. This would be a travel voucher given to each of the winners, worth $3,000 NZD.
- The promotional period is from (that is, the new Rinnai Fireplace must be purchased or a deposit must be placed between) 1st July 2020 and 30 September 2020 from the above Rinnai Fireplace Specialists.
- All purchasers or those that have placed a deposit on a new Rinnai Fireplace installed in residential premises are eligible to enter.
- You can submit one entry form per Rinnai fire purchased or submit one entry form on a deposit on a new Rinnai fire. 1 Rinnai fire purchased equals one entry into the draw. 1 deposit equals one entry into the draw. However, you may win only once.
- Proof of purchase or proof of deposit must be provided upon request to be eligible for the prize. Failure to do so will result in the entry being deemed as void.
- All details on the entry form must be complete and valid and must be clear and readable to the Promoter or the entry will be deemed void.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time to verify the eligibility of all entries (including checking if goods have been returned to the participating Authorised Dealer) and to disqualify any person who submits an entry that does not meet the terms and conditions or returns a product to the retailer.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash or transferred (i.e. must remain with the original winner). If you are unable to travel during the period stated (October – November 2020) your prize could be forfeited and another winner will be drawn in the same method.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary any of the terms of entry applying to this Promotion or to modify, extend, terminate, suspend or reschedule this Promotion at any time at their discretion.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Employees and directors of the Promoter, the Promoter’s related companies or any agencies and/or dealers involved in this Promotion, and the immediate families of each of those persons are not eligible to participate in this Promotion.
- Entrants must be 18 years or over and hold a valid passport. Failure to provide all requested personal information may result in the entry being treated as invalid.
- Entrants are only eligible to win one trip. Winners cannot receive more than one trip.
- Neither the promoter nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) death or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Rinnai NZ (including its employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize redemption that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in gift value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; or (e) use of a gift.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual in which the Promoter has reason to believe has breached these Conditions of Entry or engaged in any unlawful or improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion.
- At the request of the Promoters, all winners agree (without charge) to participate in any promotional activities planned by the promoter.
- The Promoters reserve the right to vary any of the terms of entry applying to this Promotion or to modify, extend, terminate, suspend or reschedule this Promotion at any time at their discretion. If any participant is found to be abusing this promotion, Rinnai NZ has the right to terminate their redemption rights immediately. Should any disputes arise, the decision of Rinnai NZ is final.
- Rinnai nor the Rinnai Fireplace Specialist Stores, shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform due to any event beyond its control. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, COVID-19 pandemic or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, cancel, terminate or modify or recommence the Promotion subject to the approval of any relevant regulatory authority. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, cancel, terminate or modify or recommence the Promotion subject to the approval of any relevant regulatory authority.
- The Promoters may collect personal information about entrants to enable entrants to participate in this Promotion. If personal information is not provided, the entrant may not be able to participate in/be a winner of this promotion. By entering this Promotion, entrants agree that (A) the Promoter may disclose personal information to its related bodies corporate, contractors and agents for the purpose of assisting in the conduct of this Promotion; and (B) the Promoter and its related bodies corporate may retain and may use personal information for future marketing purposes in relation to its products, services and offers including sending SMS messages and emails. The participant has the right to access and correct their personal information and to opt-out of receiving future communications from the promoter. Please contact Rinnai or the Fire specialist store in which you have made purchase/deposit if you would like to correct personal information or to opt-out of receiving future communications from the promoters.
- The Promoter’ is Rinnai New Zealand Limited, 105 Pavilion Drive Mangere, Auckland. 2022. Ph: 09 257 3800
For any queries or concerns please contact Rinnai NZ’s Customer Service Department on 09 257 3800 or 0800 746 624.