If you want plenty of heating but only have a small space to fit a gas fire, the Compact 2 is the fire for you.
*Engine ($2277), plus frame ($513). If an all stainless frame RRP is approx. $2951.
The Rinnai Compact 2 has been deliberately designed to get into those tighter spaces, whether it's an existing masonry chimney or a smaller living room. It's easy to retrofit and it looks terrific.
Key benefits and features:
- Frame options: Range of frames to update any living space
- Small and safe: Overheat switch and flame-failure detectors are part of the safety specifications
- 2-speed convection fan: Quickly and effectively disperses the heat
- Easy installation: Shallow firebox will fit most existing fireplaces
- Manual controls: Operation is easy push button controls
Domestic heating appliance suitable for living rooms and open plan areas. Heating area 46-80 m² (depending on where you live in NZ).
Please bear in mind that the Compact 2 has a robust fan which is audible, especially in smaller rooms. If the operating noise of the gas fireplace plays a significant factor in your purchase decision we always recommend viewing a working model. To see who has a working display in your area, select the ‘Features’ tab and click on the ‘See it in action’ link in the top left of your screen.
Available for Natural Gas or LPG. Specify gas type at time of purchase.
General clearances around the Compact 2
The appliance must not be installed where curtains or other combustible materials (coffee tables, couches etc.) could come into contact with the fire. In some cases curtains may need restraining. The 1000 mm clearance above is the clearance to the ceiling. The 300 mm side clearance includes side walls.