Striking modern aesthetic, and a spectacular 5.6 star energy efficiency rating
*Includes engine ($5641), Black inner and Black outer frame ($824), and white quartz ($71)—ordered separately. This is indicative pricing only.
Key benefits and features:
- Elegant and stylish: With 6 beautiful fascia options and modern quartz or pebble burn media, the Arriva 752 will look amazing in your living room
- High performance and resource considerate: Efficiency ensures highest heat output for lowest energy consumption
- Rinnai power flue: Removes usual flue or venting restrictions and allows the Arriva to be installed in rooms where other gas fires cannot go
- Reassuring features: Thermostat control, set and forget dual timer, and child lock
- A TV may be suitable for installing above an Arriva 752 depending upon the TV manufacturer's instructions
Living rooms and open plan areas. Versatile power flue system makes for easy installation in almost any living space, including bedrooms.
Heating area 65-112 m² (depending on where you live).
Available for Natural Gas or LPG. Specify gas type at time of purchase.
General clearances around the Arriva when operating
The appliance must not be installed where curtains or other combustible materials (coffee tables, couches etc.) could come into contact with the heater. In some cases curtains may need restraining. The 1000 mm clearance above is the clearance to the ceiling. The 400 mm side clearance includes side walls.
Energy Star Rating
Please note: Output and efficiency will vary according to gas type and flue configuration.
||Ember bed and flame burner
||Yellow flame and bunsen multi port burner
||Inside appliance, upper right hand side, behind convection fan
||3-speed (high, medium, and low) radial blower
||Power flue, inner - 50 mm, outer 80 mm.
Rinnai warranty conditions will be voided if non Rinnai flue components are fitted. This heater is only certified for use with approved Rinnai flueing components.
||½ " BSP (lower right hand side of appliance).
||Continuous spark electronic ignition
||33-41 dB(A), fan low to high
||High 90 W, low 60 W, standby 10 W.
Standard electrical connection is to the right hand side of the appliance.
||Flame failure sensing system, pressure relief, overheat safety switch, air temperature sensor, thermal fuse, overcurrent fuse, and spark detector.
||Thermostatic, temperature control 16-26 °C
||ES: Supplier Declaration of compliance
• Declaration number - 1348120126
All dimensions are in mm.