• Commercial and domestic internal applications
• Mains and medium pressure systems
• Solar installations as a gas boost
Hard or acidic water will need to be treated in order to use this product.
- Not suitable as a spa or swimming pool heater
- Not suitable for hydronic applications
Available for Natural Gas or LPG. Specify gas type at time of purchase.
Positioning internal units
All continuous flow water heaters must be installed to ensure access can be gained, for servicing and repair, without hazard or undue difficulty. Sufficient clearances shall allow access and removal of all serviceable components.
For internal units we recommend a 600 mm clearance for servicing access. This can be reduced to 50 mm if installed in a cupboard.