*$95 (500 mm), $107 (600 mm)
For all new cylinder installations that cite G12/AS1 as a method of compliance with the NZBC, a safe tray (drip tray) is now a mandatory requirement. This came into effect from 01 January 2017.
Galvanised drip trays are the traditional hard-wearing drip tray for New Zealand hot water cylinders.
Two sizes to choose from:
• 500 x 500 mm
• 600 x 600 mm
Rinnai's galvanised safe trays are suitable for all Rinnai cylinders up to 590 mm in diameter. This includes:
• Rinnai low pressure copper cylinders
• Rinnai low pressure stainless steel cylinders
• Rinnai mains pressure enamel cylinders
• Rinnai mains pressure stainless steel cylinders
• Rinnai low pressure copper wetback cylinders except the 225 L
• Rinnai mains pressure enamel indoor/outdoo 90, 135, 180, 215 L