Convector heaters heat the air in the room. Highly efficient, these heaters feature a high speed fan to distribute even heat over a wide area, and to all parts of a room. An electronic thermostat will maintain the desired room temperature. An economy setting turns the heater to a lower gas consumption without affecting the desired heating levels.
• convection heater with low level air discharge
• air purifier (can be operated separately from the heater)
• automatic or manual operation
• auto electronic ignition
• tilt switch flame failure
• fan filter
• oxygen depletion sensor
• thermostat control
• electronic timer and remote control
Air purifier removes tobacco smoke, pollens, dust, mould, mites. and cooking vapours from the air.