Obsolete April 2019
Spares and conversion are no longer available. Other information is still available online to support existing installed product.
Convector heaters heat the air in the room. Highly efficient, these heaters feature a high speed fan to distribute even heat over a wide area, and to all parts of a room. An electronic thermostat will maintain the desired room temperature. An economy setting turns the heater to a lower gas consumption without affecting the desired heating levels.
• convection heater with low level air discharge
• air purifier (can be operated separately from the heater)
• automatic or manual operation
• auto electronic ignition
• tilt switch flame failure
• fan filter
• oxygen depletion sensor
• thermostat control
• electronic timer and remote control
Air purifier removes tobacco smoke, pollens, dust, mould, mites. and cooking vapours from the air.