• Commercial and domestic external applications
• Applications requiring higher hot water temperatures, can be set up to 85 °C
• Mains and medium pressure systems
• Solar installations as a gas boost
Hard or acidic water will need to be treated to use this product.
- Not suitable as a spa or swimming pool heater
- Not suitable for hydronic applications
Some people are susceptible to low level noise. INFINITY units operate at around 50-54 dB(A). This needs to be considered if locating the appliance near a bedroom.
Available for Natural Gas or LPG. Specify gas type at time of purchase.
The following diagram has been provided to assist you in determining where (and if) an external continuous flow water heater can be positioned. If in doubt, prior to purchase, consult a licensed gasfitter.
Clearance below eaves, balconies, and other projections, for all models is 300 mm.
* Rinnai recommend 1.5 m to give enough clearance for the pipe work, and to safely expel flue gases.