Extended two year warranty if installed with controllers
The Rinnai INFINITY® VT is a continuous flow gas hot water system for external domestic applications. This type of hot water system produces endless hot water, and is a energy efficient water heating system, because it's only on when you need hot water.
The Rinnai INFINITY® VT range has an improved minimum start-up flow rate, saving on water, and ensuring your Rinnai INFINITY® is future proofed for water efficient tapware.
• external domestic applications
• low simultaneous hot water demand applications (homes with 1-2 bathrooms).
• mains and medium pressure systems
• solar installations as a gas boost
Hard or acidic water will need to be treated to use this product.
NG or LPG
The following diagram has been provided to assist you in determining where (and if) an external continuous flow water heater can be positioned. If in doubt, prior to purchase, consult a licensed gasfitter.
Clearance below eaves, balconies, and other projections, for all models is 300 mm.
* Rinnai recommend 1.5 m to give enough clearance for the pipe work, and to safely expel flue gases.