Save up to 50% on your running costs*.
*Extended warranty if installed with controllers.
The Rinnai INFINITY® VT is a continuous flow gas hot water system for external domestic applications. This type of hot water system produces endless hot water, and is a energy efficient water heating system, because it's only on when you need hot water.
The all-new Rinnai INFINITY® VT range has an improved minimum start-up flow rate, saving on water, and ensuring your Rinnai INFINITY® is future proofed for water efficient tapware.
• external domestic applications
• low hot water demand applications (small apartments or homes)
• mains and medium pressure systems
• solar installations as a gas boost
Hard or acidic water will need to be treated to use this product.
Available for Natural Gas or LPG. Specify gas type at time of purchase.
The following diagram has been provided to assist you in determining where (and if) an external continuous flow water heater can be positioned. If in doubt, prior to purchase, consult a licensed gasfitter.
Clearance below eaves, balconies, and other projections, for all models is 300 mm.
* Rinnai recommend 1.5 m to give enough clearance for the pipe work, and to safely expel flue gases.