A complete storage hot water system made up of a Rinnai INFINITY commercial continuous flow gas water heater (external or internal unit), a pump, a thermostat and controller, and a 315 L Demand Duo cylinder.
How it works
The thermostat senses the temperature of the water in the cylinder, and when it drops below the set point, the pump is activated. The flow then starts the Rinnai INFINITY, which returns heated water to the cylinder.
Demand Rapid systems available:
• DD1200E315N/L (HD200 external in NG or LPG)
• DD1200I315N/L (HDi200 internal in NG or LPG)
• DD1250E315N/L (HD250 external in NG or LPG)
• DD1N56E315N/L (N56 external in NG or LPG)
• DD1N56I315N/L (N56 internal in NG or LPG)